Discover Alaska on this 11-day land excursion and cruise aboard Norwegian Jade. We’ll start by flying to Alaska and spending our first night in Anchorage. We’ve strategically planned this tour in June, close to the Summer Solstice and will benefit from having 19 hours of daylight for the first few days in Alaska. A highlight on land will be the chance to explore Denali where you will see the animals of Alaska in a natural setting. In a few days we’ll transfer to the port and begin our cruise journey southbound past some of Alaska’s most scenic destinations. Watch for humpback whales, porpoise and sea lions surrounding the Icy Strait Point and other Ports of Call as we cruise through the Inside Passage before anchoring in Vancouver.
PORTS of CALL
- The Hubbard Glacier is the largest tidewater glacier in North America. Its awe-inspiring, turquoise-coloured face towers nearly 400 feet tall – 250 feet of which are underwater – while its icebergs are often three or four stories high.
- Venture “where the north wind doesn’t blow.” Known for this famous saying, Icy Strait Point is the ideal landing spot for adventurers seeking a new experience. Breathtaking and exciting, Icy Strait Point truly takes you where the wild things are.
- Juneau has been called “Alaska’s peak experience,” certainly due in part to its unparalleled glacier viewing.
- In a single year from 1896-1897, this remote town along the Inside Passage grew from a few tents to a city of 20,000 gold seekers. Today, travellers come in search of other riches – to experience yesteryear along Skagway’s charming boardwalk lined with buildings that replicate those Gold Rush days.
- Thanks to its abundant rainfall, Ketchikan is surrounded by some of the world’s most lush wilderness.
- Get ready for amazing views and wildlife like nowhere else as you sail through the islands of Alaska’s Inside Passage
Aboard Norwegian Jade every part of your vacation is elevated. Feel right at home with a greater variety of spacious cabins. Let each new experience flow into the next on a ship as inspiring as the sea itself. There's nothing like starting your morning with a glass of sunshine and fresh ocean breezes on your own private balcony. Serving a wide variety of culinary delights to please every palate, our complimentary dining options include three main dining rooms, a help-yourself buffet and a variety of casual cafes, grills and on-the-go choices. Plus, our Main Dining Rooms offer a menu that changes daily, Chefs Signature Dishes and carefully selected wine recommendations, guaranteeing a different culinary adventure with every visit. When it to entertainment, there’s never a dull moment. Enjoy a magical evening with a magician and comedy show. Get mesmerized by the awe-inspiring acrobatics in Elements. Blazing Boots is a dazzling full scale production show that is part rock concert and all fun. Or don your best white attire and dance the night away at our White Hot Party. It’s showtime, all the time. This cruise tour is the best of LAND and SEA, the only thing missing is you, and your $400 REFUNDABLE cabin deposit.
We have blocked 12 BALCONY CABINS and 3 INSIDE STATEROOMS – and were able to take advantage of SO MANY DISCOUNTS.
INCLUDES Transfers to/from Waterloo Region to Toronto Airport, Flight**, Transfer to/from Port, 3 Night Land Accommodation, 7 Night Cruise with: All Meals onboard, 2 Specialty Dinners, Premium Drink Package, Prepaid Gratuities, WIFI, Taxes and Port Fees
PRICE PER PERSON (based on double occupancy) BALCONY $6150 INSIDE $4775
A $400 Deposit per Cabin is due upon booking. It is FULLY REFUNDABLE until Fri Jan 31, 2025
**At the time the flight was secured a Buy One Get One promotion was on. There maybe an extra connection, you may not fly with rest of the group, airline will not be provided until closer to departure. If you prefer to opt out of this promo, you can further reduce your price by $789 per person and we can assist with booking airline tickets.